JINZHOU YICHENG CELLULOSE CO.,LTD.
Model No.: M150000
Type: Anti-freezing Admixture
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Chemical Auxiliary Agent: 9004-32-4
Einecs No: 220-971-6
Place Of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Usage: Cement&Mortar Additives
Appearance: White Powder
HS Code: 9312900000
Packaging: 25KG Standard Bag
Productivity: 50 tons/ day
Place of Origin: Hebei, China
Supply Ability: 50 tons per day
Certificate: SGS/ISO 9001
HS Code: 3912900000
With the different type of Yicheng HPMC, a number of goals to varying degrees can be achieved. These include:
● Slip Resistance (-L)
● Sag Resistance (-A)
● Improved Workability
● Delayed Hydration (-D)
● Extended Open Time(-X)
● Increased adhesion strength
● Better temperature stability
● Dosage-saving Benefit with Balanced Strength and Water retention
Jinzhou YiCheng Cellulose Co.,Ltd. located in Jinzhou, China, is one of China's leading producer of high-quality Cellulose Ether for many industries, including the construction materials industry in Asia, Africa, North America and other regions. For over 20 years, YiCheng has earned the reputation as a premium brand known for exceptional quality, consistency and innovation. We pride ourselves on being able to offer the latest technologies in manufacturing HPMC&RDP.
The application of Yicheng HPMC includes but is not limited to the following fields:
HS Code: 3912390000
- 25KG per sack in a multi-layer paper valve bag with polyethylene lining, with the valve inlet heat-sealed and tucked away.
- 12 metric tons of palletized goods in 20' container
- 24 metric tons of palletized goods in 40' HQ container
Looking for ideal Additives Ether Water Retention Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Building Use HPMC Cement are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Mortar Additives Ether Constraction. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
● We offer our services in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian.
● We have samples and counter samples of each lot to verify the performance of our products.
Product Categories : HPMC (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose)