JINZHOU YICHENG CELLULOSE CO.,LTD.
Model No.: M150000
Appearance: Powder, White Powder
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
Einecs No: 220-971-6
Place Of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Usage: Cement&Mortar Additives
HS Code: 9312900000
Packaging: 25KG Standard Bag
Productivity: 50 tons/ day
Place of Origin: Hebei, China
Supply Ability: 50 tons per day
Certificate: SGS/ISO 9001
HS Code: 3912900000
HPMC is suitable for dry mortar building, both inside and outside wall putty powder milk(cream), adhesives, caulks, interface agents, coatings, self-leveling agent of new building materials. In the production of construction materials, Cellulose Ether is an indispensable additive.
(1)Water Solubility Soluble water in any proportion,the highest density depends on viscosity, and solution does not be effected by PH value.
(2) Solubility in Organic solvent HPMC can dissolve in some organic solvents or organic aqueous solutions such as ethylidene chloride,alcohol ones.
(3) Heat Gelling When their aqueous solutions are heated to a certain temperature, reversible reaction may occur,but its fast gelling can be controlled.
(4)Non-ion Electric Charge HPMC is non-ion cellulose ether,does not complex with metal ions or result in insoluble precipitations.
(5) Thickening Its water solution provides thickening effect whoich has to do with viscosity,density and system.
(6) Water-holding HPMC or its solution can absorb and hold moisture.
(7) Film-forming HPMC can be made into smooth,tough and elastic film which offers excellent oil resistance and antioxidancy.
(8) Anti-enzyme HPMC and its solution have good resistance to enzyme,and offer good viscosity stability.
(3)Overall good performance
(4)Very good open time
(5)Thermal stability improved
(6)Less retardation of cement hydration
(7)Excellent slip resistance
25kg/bag, ODM&OEM are accepted
Yicheng always aim to offer customers: The Most Cost/Effective Products.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us without hesitation.
Product Categories : HPMC in Cement Base Products